Manuscripts must be written in English. Manuscripts in MS-Word are preferred. Every article should be prepared according to the Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association.
6th edition - www.apastyle.org
1. Manuscripts must include the first page, the body of the manuscript, references, acknowledgements, and author(s) bio statement(s).
2. The first page includes the title, author's name(s) and affiliation, correspondent author's name and e-mail, and an abstract (maximum length 250 words) with a list of keywords (4 to 6) in English.
3. The body of the manuscript generally has clearly defined sections of Introduction, Literature Review, Method, Results, and Discussion & Conclusions. Figures and Tables are placed within the text, rather than at the end.
4. References should be placed at the end of the manuscript. Every reference cited in the text must also be listed in the reference list.
5. Acknowledgements include information on grants received, after the references, in a separate section.
6. Author(s) bio statement(s) include short biographical statement(s).
The authors are responsible for all ethical issues of the manuscript submitted.
Authors must avoid the followings to improve the trust in the journal:
We highly recommend you use software to screen for plagiarism.
GCL adheres to the guide and policies made by CRE
Center for Research Ethics Information - www.cre.or.kr
You should transfer, assign or otherwise convey all copyright ownership to the Research Institute for Gifted & Talented Education at Soongsil University in the event that your work is published in GLOBAL CREATIVE LEADER.
Dept. of Lifelong Education (Jomansik 741), Soongsil University
369 Sangdo-Ro, Dongjak-Gu, Seoul, KOREA (06978)